Thursday, May 7, 2009

Whoa! Where did those come from??

I think my boobs exploded overnight. Not like a "Kaboom!" explosion like what happens when you toss a stick of dynamite into a vat of Jello, not that I've ever seen that done. It just seemed like a fitting image. No, I'm referring to the type of explosion, or rather....engorgement, that happens with you toss one of those novelty washcloths that comes all bunched up into the size of a quarter into a sink of water. Boom! All of a sudden, that quarter-sized cloth is swelling up to the size of a beach towel! That's what has happened to my chest. All day today, I am constantly hitching up my shirt that is covering the girls because I'm super-paranoid that they are out there for all these teenagers (I'm subbing at the high school) to see! I know they're supposed to grow in pregnancy, but honestly!!! Don't I have enough going on up front already? And why now? Why all of a sudden, in the span of a couple of days, have they suddenly decided to rebel against me and refuse to be confined by the likes of run-of-the-mill restrainment devices like undergarments and shirts? Oh no....they insist on being allowed to break forth into the spotlight! God help me if this trend continues.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but I giggle at your story. At my work there are two other women who have a small bust just like me, and then theres Niki who I think could probably rival your inflated front. Blessed as you are with a large chest, I know you like to flaunt it sometimes(or at least used to) Niki Is all about showing off what shes got. I can't wait to see it come back and nip her in the but like with you.

    ReplyDelete