Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pants are tighter!

I seriously don't think it happened this early last time. Here I sit at only 6 weeks pregnant and my pants are tighter. I busted open my maternity clothes out of storage the other day and as we speak, they are headed to the washer to be re-introduced into my wardrobe much sooner than I anticipated. If I remember correctly, I was wearing maternity jeans to work at about 10 weeks or so because I was just too bloated to button my regular jeans comfortably. I am about this close from that point already! Oh boy......

2 comments:

  1. Oh man - I think its twins! ;)

    It was fun to do the pregnancy thing with you last time - I am excited to watch you do it again. Yeah! BABIES!!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-I felt bloated pretty early this time around and like my pants were all too tight, but I'm able to wear my regular jeans again now! Yeah for low rise. LOL

    ReplyDelete