Thursday, February 5, 2009

Countdown to Heartbeat

Only 5 more days to go until that first OB appointment. I remember being very nervous for this first appointment with Isaiah too because you're scared to death that you'll go in and the doctor won't be able to find the heartbeat. I actually had a nightmare the other night that Dr. Baker was pushing that probe thingy all over my belly and just kept saying, "Where are you?" over and over. Creepy, huh? I know....just relax.

As for how I've been feeling - much of the same. I am still nauseous pretty much all day long. I have to make my food choices very carefully, as one wrong move can really cost me. The gamble I took on Super Bowl Sunday by attempting pizza was a very bad idea. Oh, and the few bites of Chicken a la King I had at the restaurant on Wednesday had me running to the bathroom no less than three times! I still need a stash of Sierra Mist within my reach, so I was very dismayed to find that our soda machine in the lounge was sold out this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment