Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jumped the Gun?

I think I may have spoken too soon when I said that I was leaving the morning sickness phase. If I consider how I felt yesterday into the argument, it is clear I'm not out of the woods yet. I even had to pull over on the side of the road to throw up!! Fun, I know. Now, I'm not trying to be a complainer. I know that I wanted this and tried hard to get here, so I'm not by any means complaining about finally being pregnant. I do wish that it didn't come with so many "side effects" though. Oh, and I must be totally hormonal because I'm crying at the drop of a hat these days. Last night I was watching The Lord of the Rings on TV with Isaiah and I started crying when Gandalf came back! I've seen those movies probably hundreds of times and I seriously CRIED???? Oh boy......

1 comment:

  1. Hating the puke doesn't mean you are hating the pregnancy. I think it is super legit to be DONE with this portion of pregnancy.

    I called Mom yesterday and she was BAWLING. She had just watched PS I love you (for the 3rd time) So other people are emotional too - haha. I thought someone died!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete