Monday, April 13, 2009

The Name Game

Naming the baby has been weighing on my mind recently. Evan and I have clashed quite a bit when it comes to names and I have heard the word "VETO" more than I care to remember. But, I think we may have made some progress! Recently, while we were watching TV, a character's name really struck me and I said, "Oh, I love that name!" I expected Evan to retort with a "Not so much" or something, but he suprised me by saying that he really liked it too. Ever since then, I have heard that name come up at random moments....just reminding me of how much I like it. So, long story short, I think we may have our girl name chosen!

No, I'm not going to tell you what it is! Where's the fun in that?

Boy name? No clue. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I HATE it when you do that! Jerk.

    When we have kids... I'm not telling you their name. Ever.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna figure it...

    BRING IT SARAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I'm pretty sure (the girl name at least) is NOT going to be guessed!

    ReplyDelete