Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two more days!

I have nothing earth-shattering to share today....just wanted to express my anxiousness over the fact that the big ultrasound is only 2 days away! It's always exciting to be able to see your baby, but I am especially looking forward to finding out the gender of the baby this time around. I really don't have a strong feeling one way or the other about if it is a boy or a girl, even though everyone else and their brother are saying "Girl!" All I know is that this baby has already been WAY more active than Isaiah was at this stage. What's hard to believe is that I am already halfway through this pregnancy. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed since I was watching those first sticks turn pink! :-)

I'll be sure to share what we discover at the ultrasound as soon as I get on a computer afterwards. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment